|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About the role
This globally recognised FMCG organisation have recently gone through a large and exciting transformation. The requirement for a highly skilled SAP PM / PP consultant has arisen to join their motivated and driven team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in working across the full lifecycle of the SAP projects, you will be process driven and have excellent stakeholder engagement skills working with the business and technical teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with SAP Technical team you will provide seamless service to the business within the PP and PM process areas, including the integration into MES.
- Have multiple SAP implementations under your belt and at least two where you have led the PP/PM stream of the project.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills working with senior Level Tech and Business teams
- Strong experience dealing with challenges in a pragmatic and constructive manner.
- You have attention to detail but can think outside the box when needed.
- You are experienced in managing IT vendors and coordinating teams across multiple locations and time zones.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Bachelor qualification in IT or Supply Chain.
- Official SAP Training and Certification (or a relevant equivalent/experience)
- 5+ years in SAP PP/PM
- SAP implementation experience as lead for PP/PM area
- Good understanding of the integration between SAP PP/PM and other modules such as FICO, SD and MM
- Experience in MES integration to SAP
- Experience in SAP carve-out process and tools preferred
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders of all levels
How to apply
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.