|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
- North Sydney, Macquarie, Wollongong, Parkes & Wagga Wagga
- Initial 6-month contract
- Up to $650 per day + super (8-hour day)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Safety Risk Analyst to join their team in various locations listed above. You will assist the team in providing advice on safety risk assessments including documentation and reporting.
- Provide Project Teams and AEOs expert advice on risk management to ensure integration with requirements and support of safety change management and operational safety risk management policies and the overarching Safety Management Systems in place
- Provide advice and support to internal staff and AEOs on the Operational Risk Management System throughout the design, development and implementation phases of project management for new and/or upgraded assets.
- Provide risk management advice to support the achievement of effective risk-based decision making and the delivery of defined business outcomes.
- Prepare reports to meet statutory obligations, internal requirements of the ASA, and Independent Verification Reports as required by the Safety Management System.
- Deliver risk training material and assist in the development and review of various competency standards and oversee the delivery of training to staff throughout the rail industry and AEOs.
- Maintaining expertise for the identification and application of risk factors across a complex multidisciplinary engineering environment
- Manage relationships with training, operational and project management to ensure Safety Management System and Operational Safety Risk Management System.
- Representing the Division on committees, working parties and related forums and advocating the position.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or experience in a discipline relevant to the identification, assessment and control of risk.
- Strong communication, report writing and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact
Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771