|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Exceptional opportunity to join a large organisation in Sydney’s CBD to drive organisational reform in how training and L&D is delivered for a specific stakeholder group. You’ll be reliant on your strong management and strategic skillset to foster a strong culture of excellence and high achievement.
This opportunity would suit an innovative, creative Operations and Safety professional with a strong background in Learning and Development and designing and delivering training programs. You won’t be afraid to challenge the status quo and will have demonstrable experience in overcoming resistance from key stakeholders and achieving the set milestones. This role NOT suit somebody who procrastinates on key issues but rather takes them head on, driving necessary change from within the L&D function.
- Lead the development of technical and operations programs and requirements which in turn enable Division and Agency outcomes and facilitate design and delivery as needed.
- Drive processes and practices that enable understanding and prioritising of critical technical capabilities required for Agencies to deliver services to customers.
- Partner with People Partners and the Centres of Excellence to deliver holistic capability development programs in the area of nominated disciplines across the Transport Cluster.
- Define robust mechanisms and conduct regular reviews to ensure ‘catalogue’ programs in the nominated disciplines adherence to regulatory requirements of the Cluster (both Transport for NSW and Industry accreditation requirements).
- Lead the continuous improvement of programs across the Cluster including awareness of best practice to ensure that the Cluster can take advantage of developments in the particular fields of expertise.
- Lead and develop a strong, effective and efficient professional team which functions cohesively as part of the broader team through building the capability of each team member and effectively collaborating with other business units to ensure an outcome and values led approach.
- Develop and manage project plans, budgets and risk management plans consistent with the Transport Charter, the Divisional Plan and the Learning Delivery Plan.
- Review and improve business systems and processes, and report monthly on activities, performance, trends and issues against plans and budgets.
This is a high-level role that will encounter some challenges:
- The right candidate will be somebody who enjoys working in a complex environment while ensuring that all requirements are captured and consistently translated into high quality Learning solutions.
- You will also be somebody who is able to manage strategy and delivery requirements for a diverse range of complex programs with varying requirements within tight timeframes across a diverse organisation.
- Furthermore, you will ensure current and future workforce needs to be well understood and supported by required workforce capability whilst effectively managing stakeholder expectations.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field or relevant equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience in developing education and training program requirements of the nominated disciplines in a complex environment and strong understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated expertise in the delivery of end to end program management in one or more of the nominated discipline areas.
Please send your resume through to email@example.com or call Vasil Spassov on 02 9641 5126.