|Posted:||8 months ago|
A fast growing boutique and unique firm who have been providing specialised business accounting services to the Hills District for over 30 years are seeking an experience senior accountant to join their team. They offer a wide range of services including accounting, taxation, auditing and assurance, superannuation, business planning, structure and development. You will be working with a diverse client base covering the property, entertainment, automotive and insurance industry. You will be the first point of contact for your dedicated client portfolio and will be meeting with them in person from day 1 which means real client interaction and meaningful relationships. Work alongside a team of highly qualified and professional specialists who are committed to developing and maintaining successful long-term relationships with their client base.
This role will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to gain a great level of client contact and step away from a traditional compliance focuses accounting role. You will be working directly with the Partner who will offer you a lot of support and exposure to a wide variety of work.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Be first point of contact for your client portfolio
- Advisory based project work
- Maintain an allocated client base from end to end
- Mentor, train and allocate work flow for a team of 2 junior accountants
Skills and experience
- Fully or part CA/CPA Qualified
- Strong soft skills and technical knowledge of CGT and Div7a issues
- At least 3 years Business Services experience within a Chartered firm
- Experience reviewing the work of juniors
- An enthusiastic and positive minded individual
- Flexible work policies
- Parking available on site
- Great internal culture with a collaborative team
- Clear progression path to supervisor/manager level
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please click on the link attached to this advert.