|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
This is an opportunity to join a brand with a National presence in their newest team right in the heart of Parramatta. Work in a team of passionate accountants who focus on added value work such as tax planning and advisory work for their clients with a constant focus on helping them grow their profits and success. Now offering suitable candidates the chance to advance their career both technically and personally, by providing continual training, reward, recognition and development as required. The firm is close-knit and has a flat structure, therefore the successful candidate will work closely with their Partner and manage a portfolio of $600 - 700k in fees.
- Flexible management with possibility for occasional work from home if needed
- Paperless office and forefront of technology
- Great social environment with Pub Lunch Wednesdays & Trivia Thursdays
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Corporate Social Responsibility – 3 Charity days a year
- Paid Professional Memberships
- Join a fast growing office while they are still small and watch your career skyrocket to new heights
This role will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to gain a great level of client contact and step away from a traditional compliance focuses accounting role. Although compliance will always be a part of any Business Services role, this opportunity will offer you a great balance of different tasks to keep you motivated and passionate about your role
- Manage a small team remotely
- Get exposure to more challenging and interesting value add work
- Help your SME clients to grow, develop and succeed with a strong financial strategy
- Multi-million dollar complex accounts
- Face-to-face client exposure
You'll be excited by the opportunity to get hands on with your clients. You'll enjoy a smaller working environment and grow your experience and knowledge as the team and office grows. Ideally you will have a minimum of 4 years of experience in a Business Services Accounting role, have started or completed either a CA/CPA.
- Strong soft skills and technical knowledge of CGT and Div7a issues
- Great team player with a strong work ethic and easygoing personality
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please click on the link attached to this advert. Or alternatively, please contact Zoe Jennings on 02 9641 5133 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Your application will remain confidential and the successful applicant will have Australian permanent residency or unrestricted Australian working Visa rights.