|Posted:||8 months ago|
- AFR Top 20 Accounting Firm
- ASX Listed Clients
- Generous corporate benefits & discounts
Due to significant growth, this has created the opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join one of Australia's leading mid-market business services divisions. Operating in over 30 countries, they are an international integrated and independent organisation, specialising in accountancy, advisory, audit, tax and legal services.
As a senior member of team, you will provide outstanding specialist services to local and international clients across a diverse range of industries. You will be a key contributor to our fast growing business and will help to build our future as well as your own career. Reporting to a Partner, you will have responsibility for managing assignments, assisting in the development of more junior members of the team and building lasting client relationships.
When it comes to your career we understand how important it is to find that perfect balance between work, and having time and opportunities for the other passions in life. We know it isn’t just about the salary. To ensure your career journey is a pleasant and fulfilling one, we offer a broad range of benefits to cater to all our people. From developing your career to providing you with ways to stay fit and healthy, we are committed to delivering a balance between work and play.
- Manage & lead a team of 5 accountants
- Manage your own portfolio of clients - international & ASX listed
- Prepare and review financial budgets and cash flow projections
- Helping to identify, research and resolve all complex accounting issues
- Access to a calendar of monthly well-being initiatives such as massages, skin checks, flu vaccinations, and informative health session
- Corporate Gym Membership Rates
- Corporate Health Insurance Rates
- Paid Membership Fees
- New Client Referral Cash Bonus
- Corporate Travel Rates
The environment we come in to every day is an important part of our working life. We are therefore focused on making this a fun, transparent, and social place to work.
- End of Financial Year Celebrations - at the end of each financial year, we celebrate and reflect on client and team wins including the recognition of individual achievements in the workplace.
- Casual Fridays - employees are able to wear smart-casual dress on Fridays provided they do not have any client facing meetings where it would be expected otherwise.
- Ongoing events - throughout the year team members are involved with a number of additional social events such as team bonding days, celebrations, excursions and regular firm drinks.
- Rewards & Recognition Program - our recognition program is designed to recognise and reward outstanding individual and team contributions.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please apply with your resume and academic transcript. Or alternatively, please contact Zoe Jennings on 02 9641 5133 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Your application will remain confidential and the successful applicant will have Australian permanent residency or unrestricted Australian working Visa rights.