|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Up to $85k package depending on experience
- Ultra-modern working environment and a great work-life balance
- Big firm expertise with a hands-on approach
About the Company
A fast growing, privately owned accounting firm in Cronulla are looking for a superstar accountant to join their fast-growing team.
All the partners have Top 10 firm backgrounds, so their internal processes and technical knowledge are second to none. In addition, they are massive technology champions who believe the tech should be embraced to make you and your client lives faster and easier.
If the idea of a completely paperless office and not having to log every 6 and a half minutes of your day sounds enticing, then this could be the perfect job for you.
Located close to train and bus stations, shops, bars, restaurants and the beach, this firm give you everything that you could possibly want from the Cronulla lifestyle.
About the Role
- Prepare financial statements and prepare and lodge tax returns for companies, partnerships, individuals, and trusts.
- Run meetings with your clients in relation to their accounting requirements and on-board new clients.
- Liaise directly with clients and bodies such as the ATO and ASIC.
- Preparation of BAS and IAS.
- Exposure to GST, CGT and FBT work as well as Tax Planning.
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified (close to qualifying will be considered)
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role with an Australian accounting firm
- Knowledge and use of XERO
- A positive attitude and a desire to deliver for your clients
- High level written and verbal communication
- Australian Citizen or Permanent resident
Culture & Benefits
- Hands on training and development from Ex Top 10 Partners
- Open-plan office
- Flexible working and working from home as standard
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase additional annual leave
- Totally cloud based technology and modern working environment
- Regular internal and external training
- Annual Summer and Christmas partiers to go along side a packed social calendar
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Adam Wheeler on email@example.com or 02 9641 2410 for a confidential discussion
Please Note: only successful applicants with the correct working rights will be contacted.