|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Up to $100k package
- Excellent progression opportunity to Manager
- Flexible working
About the Company
Do you feel undervalued in your current role? Would you like long term career security by working for a recession proof business?
If the answer to those questions is yes, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A market leading Accounting firm is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their business based in Edgecliff where you will be working directly with your own portfolio of clients.
With over 70 people working for them nationally, this firm are considered the market leader when it comes to accounting and financial advice for professionals in the medical industry.
Fast growing, they are expanding their Sydney CBD operations and provide close client contact and quick career progression.
Conveniently located right above Edgecliff station, you will also be close to cafes, boutique shops and Coles making this a super convenient location for anyone.
About the Role
- Prepare Financial Statements and Income Tax Returns for Individuals, Partnerships and Trusts
- Undertake a range of development activities to build your experience and expertise
- Act as a technical expert and mentor to more junior accountants in the office
- Work closely with high net-worth clients regarding queries and tax advise
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics
- 6+ years’ experience with an accounting firm. Experience with medical clients would be handy but not a requirement.
- Previous experience with Div7a and Service Trusts would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication as you will be working directly with clients
- Experience in preparing financial accountants, lodging tax returns and BAS’
Well known for having a ‘team first’ attitude to working, I am looking for someone who is looking to contribute to a high-energy and vibrant office.
- Collaborative working environment
- Open-plan office
- Activity based working
- Promotion on results, not time at your desk
- Xmas and EOFY Parties and a social calendar of events
- Work from home
- Paid CA or CPA membership
- Discounted tax returns for employees and family
- Access to personal/carers leave
- Access to an in-depth L&D program