|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||28 days ago|
- Up to $90k package
- Work with the leadership team and be on the path to Manager
- Flexible working and market leading technology
About the Company
A local Newcastle Accounting firm with a team of 30, this firm offer a range of services to the local area, which include Business Advisory, Wealth Advice, SMSF’s, Audit & Assurance, Business Valuations and specialist Tax & Accounting advice.
They are at the forefront of accounting technology and play an active role in giving back to the local and Hunter community.
This is a newly created role through growth where you will be put on the fast-track to Manager.
From day one you will be working directly with a small portfolio of clients and take an active role in training and mentoring Junior and Intermediate accountants as you work towards that Manager promotion.
About the Role
- Supervise and mentor a team of 3 and play an active role in recruitment when required.
- Take on your own mini portfolio of clients and manage WIP, billings and workflow.
- Prepare Financial Statements, lodge Tax returns for various entities.
- Div7a calculations
- FBT, GST and Payroll Tax
- Provide sound Tax compliance, planning and financial advice to your clients
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years’ experience within the accounting profession
- Proven experience in managing and developing people
- Value culture and a high standard of service
- Collaborative working environment
- Open-plan office
- Activity based working
- Regular charity days, including an annual charity golf day to raise funds for local charities
- A work environment which rewards quality work, not time in chair
- Work from home
- Annual recurring bonus for any clients brought into the firm
- Corporate gym pass
- Purchase additional annual leave
- Parental leave
- 25 days holiday
- Annual flu jab and health check-up