|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Mid-Tier Top 10 firm
- Dynamic, young and social environment with fantastic culture
- Promotions based on merit not length of tenure!
Charterhouse is partnering with a top 10 mid-tier accounting firm based in Sydney CBD to secure them a senior accountant to join their high-calibre team in business services.
The firm places great focus on delivering exceptional client service whilst also offering a fun and collaborative work culture. They believe that people should be promoted based on their merit and dedication, rather than length of tenure. They also offer a flexible working environment as well as market leading remuneration package.
Located conveniently in the Sydney CBD, close to shops and food courts, lots of transport options, everything is right at your doorstep!
About the role
- Prepare and review financial statements, tax returns and various taxation requirements for businesses from a wide variety of industries as well as high net worth individual and their family groups
- Liaise and correspond directly with clients, ATO and various third party
- Manage client relationships and attend meetings
- Identify and resolve complex accounting issues and contribute to tax planning strategies for clients
- Train, mentor and review the work of junior team members
- CA qualified
- Relevant university degree
- 3+ years’ experience in public practice
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential and a proven ability to maintain strong client relationships
- Ambitious and eager to continuously grow and improve
- Joining a young and dynamic team that strongly promotes an inclusive culture
- Structured professional development program to support you at every stage at your career
- Flexible working conditions
- Monthly drinks and various active social clubs
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Sherey@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert.