|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
This Senior Accountant role has been newly created due to firm expansion. New clients are waiting to come on board, but we need more hands-on deck to ensure the best service possible is going to be provided.
With over 150 members of staff nationwide, this firm are at the forefront of providing accounting advice and compliance services to the medical industry and with a growing Sydney office you will be given every opportunity to advance your career in record time.
Along with ongoing professional development through regular internal and external training you will have access to a wide variety of additional benefits. This includes, but isn’t limited to; free EOY leave, a packed social calendar, a targeted L&D program, performance related bonus, birthday gift voucher, ongoing health and well-being initiatives, plus more….
This role is going to be working with a close-knit team who promote a positive work environment. You will have a lot of client contact from tax one and be working closely with HNWI’s as well as practices. You will have a highly visible role in the firm and be given all the tools required to succeed so this role is really going to be what you make of it.
- Basic through to high level, complex tax returns. Financial Statements preparations. BAS and IAS returns
- Liaise with the clientele face to face and over the phone
- Assist clients with general queries and act as a main point of contact
- Train and mentor junior accountants
- Maintain and grow your own client portfolio
Skills and experience
- 3-5 years working for an accountancy firm
- CA or CPA qualified or close to qualifying
- Proficient user of MYOB
- Be able to demonstrate experience in preparing accounts, income tax returns and BAS’s for individuals, family groups, partnerships and trusts
- Excellent written and verbal communication
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert