|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About the Role
My Client is an ASX listed Financial services group and established leader in their field of business.
They are recruiting a Senior Accountant as they are in the process of merging the leasing and general ledger systems and to better support this consolidation.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
- Reconciliations required for the pre-migration and post-migration.
- Working with others to resolve reconciling items.
- Documenting the processes to be followed.
- Identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- Other tasks as required to ensure a smooth transition.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- CA / CPA qualified.
- Understanding of direct and indirect tax.
- Microsoft office.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology and ERP systems, knowledge of Oracle EBS would be beneficial.
- Attention to detail, strong organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Professional written and oral conduct.