|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Up to $85k Package
- Manage a team of 3 intermediates and work directly with manager/senior manager
- 25 days holiday and many corporate discounts
About the Company
This Top 50 Accounting firm are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join their Business Services division. They have an international presence and provide rapid career progression and close client contact from day one.
They have industry leading training and development, low staff turnover and a supportive & collaborative culture that they are fiercely proud of.
The firm is looking to bring in a Senior Accountant with around 3 + years experience that they can fast track through the CA program and into a Supervisor role.
In addition, you will get access to high-profile private clients (national and international) as well as ASX listed businesses across multiple industries. The clients on the books come from the following industries: Financial Services, Tech Start-Ups, Media & Entertainment, Retail, Manufacturing and Real Estate to name a few.
About the Role
- Supervising, training, mentoring, and reviewing the work of junior level accountants
- Financial statements preparation, Income Tax Returns, BAS and IAS FBT, GST, Div 7A
- Liaise with the ATO and other government agencies
Skills & Experience
- CA Qualified or close to qualifying
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in an accounting firm
- Exceptional communications skills, written and verbal
Culture & Benefits
- Collaborative working environment
- Paid further qualifications
- Recently renovated and highly modern working environment
- Flexible working and working from home options
- Corporate gym and health insurance rates
- 20 days holiday and the option to purchase additional leave
- Christmas and Summer parties along with a packed social calendar
- Fully funded CA training and additional study leave for your exams
- Sports teams and a lively social scene
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on email@example.com for a confidential discussion