|Posted:||26 days ago|
- Senior Accountant
- Permanent full time opportunity
- Established but growing company
- Opportunity for further growth and development
- CPA / CA qualified accountant required | opportunity to mentor as well as over see reporting functions | hands on experience & approach required
A rare opportunity to work for a growing organisation based in Canberra, due to head count increase by client is looking to hire an experienced Senior Accountant to join their established finance team.
You will be responsible for overseeing and the doing of, full reporting processes including month end, board packs etc. Working as a senior in the team you will have the opportunity to mentor and upskill the team.
This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis | circa $100k+super | CA / CPA qualified is essential | Intermediate / Advance Excel skills as well as experience working on a cloud based ERP is preferred.
Key overview / requirements for the role include (not limited to:)
- month end preparation
- inclusive of bank and balance sheet recs
- financial reporting | general purpose
- preparation of board packs
- stat reporting
- stakeholder engagement
Flexible working (home and office based) | AU / NZ citizens or permanent residents only.
Please send through applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link below.