|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
Senior Accountant - Business Advisory
Charterhouse are partnering with a fast-growing mid-tier firm based in the CBD to help them get an exceptional supervisor for their business services division.
This firm take pride at being at the forefront of using technology to enhance their service offering while also making their staff as efficient as possible.
The client base is typically between $2-100m in turnover and they come from a range of industries, which includes start-ups, media companies (film & TV), retailers, importers & exporters and some ASX listed businesses as well
You will be managing a team of accountants and intermediates, reviewing their work and managing their workflow, delegating clients to the right people and providing on the job training and development where needed.
- Preparation of financial statements, tax returns, BAS, FBT and Payroll tax
- Servicing individuals, partnerships, companies, and trusts
- Liaising with the ATO, ASIC and other bodies
- Review of financial reports
- Ad hoc advisory and research work
- CA Qualified (or near completion)
- 4+ years within a similar role at an accounting firm
- Ability to monitor WIP and billings
- Solid understanding of Tax fundamentals
- Enthusiastic and a self-starter attitude
Culture & Benefits
- Working from home Flexi hours, come in earlier or later and finish accordingly
- Corporate gym and health insurance rates
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Paid professional qualifications
- Reduced rates for friends and family
- Open plan working and open-door policy with the partners
- Inclusive and supportive team who all work to a common goal
If you are looking for progression, development and a balance in your life and career, this could be the exact role you have been looking for.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on email@example.com for a confidential discussion