|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
Due to continuous growth year on year, this has created the opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join one of Australia's leading business services divisions. Operating in over 10 locations in Australia, they are a national, award-winning mid-tier accounting firm based in the heart of Newcastle’s CBD.
As a senior member of the team, you will provide outstanding specialist services to local and international clients across a diverse range of industries. You will be a key contributor to our fast growing business and will help to build our future as well as your own career. Reporting to a Partner, you will have responsibility for managing assignments, assisting in the development of more junior members of the team and building lasting client relationships.
- Corporate Gym Membership, Travel & Health Insurance Rates
- Opportunity for overseas secondment
- Fitness Passport
- Inhouse Barista Tuesday and Thursday
- Paid Membership Fees
- Monthly birthday/milestone celebrations
- Access to a calendar of monthly well-being initiatives such as massages, skin checks, flu vaccinations, and informative health session
- Lunch time Oz Tag & Soccer Team
- New Client/Employee Referral Cash Bonus
The environment we come in to every day is an important part of our working life. We are therefore focused on making this a fun, transparent, and social place to work. From EOFY celebrations to casual Fridays & ongoing events throughout the year, we recognise the importance of celebrating and reflecting on client and team wins including the recognition of individual achievements in the workplace.
- At least 2 years experience within public practice in Australia;
- CA/CPA Qualified or close to finishing;
- Experience in directly communicating with clients
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on email@example.com for a confidential discussion