|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with an exciting organisation in Melbourne’s CBD in search for a Senior Accountant position. Having identified a niche in the market, the firm are expanding rapidly to accommodate incoming business. The position offers an exciting opportunity to move away from the large corporate environment to a portfolio with boutique high-net worth clients, trusts and partnerships.
The successful applicant will have the chance to progress their career and influence the company’s strategic direction. It is a genuine chance for an ambitious and entrepreneurial individual to build a prosperous, long-term career
The responsibilities included in this role are:
- Preparing financial statements and income tax returns for individuals, trusts and partnerships (including Div7A and Service Trust Arrangements).
- Undertaking a range of development activities to build your experience and expertise
- Attending and supporting client meetings and appointments (tax compliance/planning Liaising with clients regarding queries and tax advice whilst providing amazing service
- Mentoring colleagues (junior/intermediate accountants).
- Researching and providing detailed client information
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- At least 5-years of experience in a similar role.
- CA or CPA qualification.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and retain effective client and colleague relationships.
- Tangible achievements in preparing financial accounts, income tax returns and activity statements for individuals, companies, discretionary trusts, unit trusts, hybrid trusts and partnerships.
- Knowledge and experience of Division 7a.
What’s On Offer?
- Opportunity to work for a Market-Leading organisation.
- Extensive progression opportunities matched with formalized training and development.
- Exposure to a growing industry within Australia.
- A sociable and lively working culture.
If you feel that this is the kind of exciting and entrepreneurial career that you want then please apply to the position