|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with an exciting organisation in Melbourne’s CBD in search for a Senior Accountant position within their business advisory team. The position has arisen due to an increased workload from their ASX-listed client portfolio. The position offers an exciting opportunity to move away from the large corporate environment to a portfolio with boutique high-net worth clients, trusts and partnerships.
The successful applicant will have the chance to progress their career and influence the company’s strategic direction moving forward. It is a genuine chance for an ambitious and entrepreneurial individual to build a prosperous, long-term career and work with complex corporate clients.
The responsibilities included in this role are:
- Preparing financial statements and income tax returns for individuals, trusts and partnerships.
- Undertaking a range of development activities to build your experience and expertise.
- Attending and supporting client meetings and appointments (tax compliance/planning).
- Liaising with clients regarding queries and tax advice whilst providing amazing service.
- Mentoring colleagues (junior/intermediate accountants).
- Researching and providing detailed client information.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- At least 5-years of experience in a similar role with the Big 4, or Second Tier practices.
- CA or CPA qualification.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and retain effective client and colleague relationships.
- Tangible achievements in preparing financial accounts, income tax returns and activity statements for individuals, companies, discretionary trusts, unit trusts, hybrid trusts and partnerships.
If you feel that this is the kind of exciting and entrepreneurial career that you want then please apply to the position, or contact Daniel Ball on firstname.lastname@example.org.