|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
Senior Accountant| Business Services
- CBD Based
- Market leading training and development
- Working directly with partners and directors
This Senior Accountant role is with a national firm who have been a mainstay of the AFR Top 50 list over the past decade and they are looking for a recently qualified accountant to join their ever-growing firm.
Working directly with partners and directors, you will get hands on experience with some of the highest profile clients that they have on their books while also getting the opportunity to mentor juniors and grads as they some up through the ranks.
There is a high priority on a work life balance as well as ongoing professional development to make sure that you can be the best version of you that you can possibly be.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for a high class, corporate firm who promote on performance not tenure.
- Preparation of financial statements, tax returns, BAS, FBT and Payroll tax
- Journal entries and reconciling accounts
- Liaising with the ATO, ASIC and other bodies
- Ad hoc advisory and research work
- CA Qualified (or near completion)
- 4-5 years experience
- Ability to monitor WIP and billings
- Solid understanding of Tax fundamentals
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Enthusiastic and a self-starter attitude
Culture & Benefits
- Working from home as standard
- 25 days holiday
- Sport and recreation teams
- Social and wellness committee
- Corporate Gym and Health Insurance rates
- A packed social calendar with inter firm and client events
- Dress for your day
If you are looking for progression, development and a balance in your life and career, this could be the exact role you have been looking for.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org call 0405 277 052 or click on the link attached to this advert