|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
Senior Accountant | Business Services
- Up to $95k package
- Growing Norwest based accounting firm
- Flexible working and fast career progression
About the Company
One of the leading and fastest growing accounting firms in Norwest Business Park is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join their team due to growth.
This role has been recently created and is ear-marked to turn into a Supervisor role in the short-term, so if you feel like you’ve hit a glass ceiling in your current role or simply want to be part of a quick growing organisation, then this could be the perfect role for you.
They offer flexible working as standard, although being in the office for client meetings is required. The office culture is fun, hardworking, and inclusive, and the Partners run an open-door policy where no question is too small.
Coming from humble beginnings 20 years ag, they have steadily gown into one of the largest firms in the area and are well known for their commitment to offering high quality advice to their clients.
You will get to work directly with some of the highest profile clients, train and mentor junior and intermediate accountants and be involved in business development activities. There is also a generous bonus scheme for any new clients you bring into the firm.
About the Role
- Supervising, training, mentoring and reviewing the work of junior level accountants
- Financial statements preparation, Income Tax Returns, BAS and IAS
- FBT, GST, Div 7A
- Liaise with the ATO and other government agencies
- Business development and firm marketing activities
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years’ experience in Australian accounting firms
- Exceptional communications skills, written and verbal
- Knowledge and experience of Xero is handy but not required
- Collaborative working environment
- Open-plan office
- Activity based working
- Social and high performing office
- Sports and social teams
- Work from home
- Purchase additional annual leave
- Multiple social events – EOFY, Summer and Christmas Parties
- Corporate health insurance and gym rates
- Paid future qualifications
- Referral bonus for new clients