|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Salary:||$75,000 to $100,000|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
Senior Accountant / Supervisor
- $75-100k package depending on experience
- Specialist firm based in Chermside
- Flexible working and career progression
About the Company
Charterhouse are working with a young and fast-growing accounting firm who are based in Chermside. After only a few years in business, they have already built up a loyal client base who continue to refer work to them.
They’re now in the position to hire either a Senior Accountant or a Supervisor to help continue their growth story.
This firm specialise in providing accounting and finance services to people and business in the medical industry. Ideally you will have experience in working with clients in this space, but it’s not a necessity. Working with clients in this industry makes the firm largely recession proof, so if you’re looking for a long-term and stable career, this could be just the role for you.
They put a big emphasis on training & development and view their people as their greatest asset. The office is bright, fun and inclusive and they make the most of modern tech to make your job as easy as possible.
About the Role
- Tax compliance and advisory work for medical practitioners and practices.
- Prepare Financial Statements and tax returns
- BAS, IAS, FBT and PAYG work
- Prepare and review financial budgets and cash flow projections
- Train, mentor and review with work of junior and intermediate accountants
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA qualified or close to qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business
- 3-7 years’ experience within a chartered accounting firm
- Experience of working on consolidated groups
- Good knowledge of cloud accounting software
- Collaborative working environment
- Open-plan office
- Activity based working
- Continuous training and ongoing professional development
- Sports teams and an office who take pride in their health and wellness as a whole
- Christmas and EOFY year parties and a calendar of social events
- Work from home
- Corporate gym pass
- 25 days holiday
- Professional memberships paid for
- New client referral bonus
- Generous parental leave