|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
About the Company:
ASX listed media company that brings sport, movies, drama, news and general entertainment to Australians.
About the Role:
My Client is searching for a dynamic Accounts Receivable Officer for a temporary-permanent basis.
This is a fast paced role that will involve juggling many tasks at once and appeal to somebody who is dynamic in their approach, with an eye for detail and wants to play a pivotal role in the day to day functions of their business.
- Allocation and processing of payments from customers.
- Collect outstanding invoices in a timely manner.
- Liaise with clients in a professional manner; responding to account queries and credit requests.
- Work closely with the Manager and any other stakeholders to manage the debtors' ledgers and potential issues.
- Prepare regular reports on Aged Debtors and Cash Flow Forecast.
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role with demonstrated experience in managing credit control for four ledgers.
- Sound practical knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office software and accounting software programs.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels.
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations.
- Team player who can work independently, take direction and has excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong level of interpersonal, oral and written communication and analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to negotiate and solve problems.
- Previous experience with cash flow forecasting would also be advantageous