|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Big4 professional services firm, time in lieu for overtime, extensive learning & development program, paid parental leave, 6 weeks additional flexi leave, social club & wellbeing benefits package.
Senior Auditor – Big4
- Time in lieu for overtime– hour for hour
- Extensive training & development program
- Career breaks for up to three months
- 6 weeks extra leave (Flexi leave for studying or family pursuits etc)
- Paid parental leave - (14-18 weeks)
- Flexible working environment
- Retail & travel discounts
- Private health insurance & general insurance assistance
- Gym membership discounts
- Psychologist support services
- Social club - sporting events, formal functions, annual ball, and charity events.
- Childcare support
- Salary packaging
- Study support - study leave, financial support & study groups.
- Professional memberships - they'll cover joining & annual fees
- Referral program cash rewards
- Domestic & global opportunities
- Comprehensive wellbeing program
- Current firm claw back fees are reimbursed.
This BIG4 professional services firm are one of the most respected and trusted firms in the market. They only recruit the best of the best and have a pool of experts who are extraordinarily talented in their areas and provide an excellent service to their prestigious clients. They look to bring on like-minded professionals who share their values of inspiring confidence and empowering change for their clients, people and community.
This firm are committed to making sure they employ the right technology- work smarter, not harder. Focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences allowing a collaborative workplace where all staff can share experiences and learn from each other. You will be guided by experts to reach your own personal goals.
They are proudly consistently recognised as a leading professional services firm for the quality of their work and for their achievements in gender equality and LGBT+ workplace inclusion. Their commitment to flexible working and supporting health & wellbeing allows their staff to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life.
A key component of this professional services firm is their Audit, Assurance and Risk Consulting division. External Audit delivers an exceptional service within the Government, Healthcare, Utilities, Oil & Gas, Transport, Mining, Corporate and Financial Services industries.
As a Senior Auditor your role will include;
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients during and post engagement;
- Scoping, executing and delivering on a variety of audits as well as advisory and risk assurance projects;
- Leading teams on client delivery and engagements;
- Coaching, mentoring and training junior staff;
- Identifying and escalating future business development opportunities
- Experience working in external audit within a professional services firm
- Relevant qualifications, including CA and/or CPA
- Good attention to detail and ability to analyse information quickly, using innovative solutions to solve complex problems.
- Highly developed report writing and communication skills
How to apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity that will take you on an exciting journey, opening future doors across the country & the globe then use the link provided or forward your resume to email@example.com.