|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Develop and deliver media and communications content, publications and events of strategic, heritage and state-wide significance to support Heritage NSW programs.
- Experience in development of communications material and excellent stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills including proven ability to exercise sound judgement in facilitating stakeholder engagement
- Manage the flow of news about Heritage NSW, including major media and critical issues, by researching and preparing media releases and responses, platform content, actively engaging with media staff and providing timely and accurate responses to media inquiries
- Identify and develop opportunities for public event programs for Heritage NSW, the Heritage Council and the Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Councils
- Develop and delivery communication and event projects, including project briefs, write/edit project materials, monitor project budgets, and liaise with stakeholders, designers and editors ensuring editorial standards and styles are maintained
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications, or a similar field
- Experience in developing highly effective collaborative relationships across a wide range of stakeholders
Please apply by following the link.
For more information. Please contact Lydia on email@example.com