|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$80,000 + super|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
My client is a well known reputable National company based in City South - looking for an experienced AR/Credit Senior to join their growing finance team.
You will be responsible for full Credit / AR duties across the client base inclusive of financial reporting for month end debts, process improvement and bringing efficiencies.
This role is being offered on a permanent full time basis | $80k+super | only permanent residents & AU/NZ citizens are eligible | construction industry experience would be beneficial.
Overview of key duties:
- All aspects of accounts receivable and credit management
- Dispute resolution coordination/escalation and reporting
- Monthly financial reporting of outstanding debts
- Sundry management reporting
- Managing an ATB to strict deadlines and KPIs
- Credit reporting and implementation of credit control procedures
My client is seeking someone with minimum 5 years working experience and ERP system experience - involvement with process improvement and problem solving skills is needed.
Excellent communication both written and verbally is essential as well as attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadline.
Please send your application via the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org