|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- WFH but Parramatta Office Location
- Initial contract until 30/6/2021
- $62.96 per hour + super
- ASAP Start
Provide high level advise to ensure a centralised focus and outcome for customers within this NSW Government Division.
- Coordinate and deliver the completeness checking of all applications submitted under the Heritage Act 1977, liaise with customers if required, determine applications suitable for fast tracking.
- Provide high level advice on the effective management and conservation of heritage items listed on the State Heritage Register and other statutory lists
- Liaise and provide feedback to a range of diverse stakeholders on heritage applications, policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a customer service delivery strategy for the Division
- Provide input into the development, implementation and promotion of effective high quality customer services and community engagement strategies, initiatives and programs to meet and deliver on priority outcomes
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline or an equivalent in experience
- Experience / background of Heritage or Planning highly desirable
- NSW Government experience highly desirable
- Strong Communicator & Collaborator
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Lydia van Vliet on firstname.lastname@example.org