|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||29 days ago|
We have partnered with a renowned, market-leading organisation in Melbourne's CBD in search of a Senior Data Analyst for a 9 month contract. Working within the Performance Program Delivery Team, you will be responsible for deep dive analysis, producing insights and working with many business stakeholders
- Determining various drivers, conducting scenario analysis and producing actionable insights
- Performing monthly deep dive analysis influencing senior executives
- Translate root cause analysis into requirements
- Support reporting governance and using Tableau to report to business teams
- Assisting with Continuous Improvement & Performance Initiatives
You will need:
- 5 years minimum in analysis, reporting & data management
- Tableau experience
- Ability to provide expert knowledge to IT regarding performance improvement, sign off on changes & issue resolution
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
This is a role ending in June 2020 next year paying $800-1000 including Super.
If this sounds like a role you're interested in and matches your background and experience then please send your CV to Suzanne at firstname.lastname@example.org.