|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
We have partnered with a leading energy organisation in the not-for-profit space, who is planning on significant growth over the next year. Based in the heart of Melbourne CBD and reporting directly into the Head of Data Services and Business Analytics, you will be joining a senior team of data professionals.
Working in a culture who fosters flexible working options to promote better health and wellbeing, this will be an initial 6-month contract offering $760pd.
This role requires a strong Data Modeller with Energy Systems experiences, who is committed, dependable and a passion for data.
Your responsibilities include:
- Create conceptual, logical and physical data models to support data development, enhancements and integration
- Work collaboratively with Business teams to define requirements, build data flows and implement data strategies
- Collaborate on data modelling and design standards, tools, best practices, and related development for data models
- Create and refine guidelines, standards, policies and procedures for data model management
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in data modelling
- Energy Industry experience is essential
- Energy forecasting model experience is desirable
- Electrical energy grid software systems
- Open, clear communication styles
- Avid problem solver
Culture & Benefits
- Collaborative working environment
- Diverse workforce
- Flexible environment
- Promotes health & wellbeing
- Opportunities with new technologies
Please click APPLY or contact Suzanne Howe directly at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.