|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Multimillion-dollar business
- CBD Location
- Potential temp to perm
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a well-regarded, multimillion-dollar professional services business based in the CBD to recruit a Divisional Finance Manager for a 12-month FTC. This organisation fosters a collaborative culture and encourages employees to show initiative and bring new ideas forward to help the businesses continued growth. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Provide formal monthly and quarterly financial analytics to executive level management.
- Manage timely production and accuracy review of quarterly Board packages including the production and support materials for other high-level corporate packages.
- Analyse your findings and provide recommendations for an executable plan of improvement in struggling business units.
- Liaise with the corporate teams and working with department heads to develop and maintain annual budgets, keeping monetary spending within the parameters of the committed budget.
- Evaluate business risks to help improve and streamline the underlying corporate business processes, ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of corporate operations relating.
- Assist with investor relations – quarterly MD&A, preparation of investor analyses and presentations where applicable.
- Responsible for developing and executing repeatable and accurate fiscal reports as well as ad hoc reporting for members of senior management.
- Production of your team, by leading them to create and maintain strategic, timely, and actionable reporting focused on Portfolio results.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced analyst looking to progress within their career. Requirements for the role will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or similar
- CPA/CA-qualified or equivalent
- Experience implementing field and corporate controls, policies, procedures, and compliance.
- Experience with financial management responsibility, including P&L, budget, and process audit.
- Strong sense of discretion, judgment, tact, and poise in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Performance-driven mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Expert use of Excel with proficient use of analytics tools such as Essbase, Tableau or similar platform.
- Capable of presenting complex financial information and concepts in an easy-to-understand format.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert