|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
Based in the inner city suburbs, this busy local government are on the search for a highly motivated and versatile HR Advisor to join their busy team for a 3 month contract. Reporting to the HR Manager, the primary focus of the role will be to help the business to work through employment cases and providing support to the overall HR team and wider organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Advise and coach managers and employees on general HR matters particularly with regard to employment related activities
- Assisting with ongoing projects including new IT system rollout
- Provide HR reports to various stakeholders both internally and externally
- Development and execution of HR policies and procedures
To be successful in this role:
- You will have the relevant Tertiary qualifications in HR or proven HR generalist experience
- Minimum 3 years experience across HR
- Previous experience with Chris21 would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A positive and proactive attitude towards work
Please APPLY immediately. For further information please contact Sinead Quinn at Charterhouse 03 8610 6103 or email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.