|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently assisting some of Australia’s most sought-after engineering contractors and consultancies, who are looking for motivated HF specialists to work on large scale transport engineering projects. Providing specialist, risk-based advice, and acting as the HF focal point for HF issues. Working within established teams, to develop considered solutions that respond to user needs.
- Based in Sydney, you will provide support and advice internally and to clients across a broad range of HF topics and issues, including:
- HF Integration planning and progressive assurance;
- Management of HF issues and design requirements;
- HF activities, methods, and assurance oversight required at different stage gates;
- HF risks posed to the client, or potentially impacting future acceptance, operations or maintenance;
- Integration/ collaboration required on HF issues that span across other stakeholder organisations or other delivery programs.
To be considered, you will have:
- Hold a Bachelor qualifications in Human Factors, Psychology or Ergonomics.
- have experience planning for and managing human factors activities across transport, particularly rail & associated infrastructure projects.
- demonstrated expertise in integrating human factors into the systems engineering approach
- experience in accessibility and/or disability standards for accessible public transport (DSAPT)
- knowledge in human factors methods including task analysis, human error identification, communications analysis and training needs analysis
- experience with design evaluation, including physical ergonomic assessments
- Strong verbal and written communication, consultation, and facilitation skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
Please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply