|Posted:||13 days ago|
Be the owner of this very sensitive Cloud transformation program for a large financial institution: IT transformation program that will see all applications moved into Cloud Native
- Lead the current architecture cloud transformation program that transition all applications/ workloads into Cloud Native
- Develop and nurture solution architecture artefacts and review technical documents from Solution Architects for projects in the Cloud domain to support and provide guidance for other platforms to leverage the Cloud platform assets;
- Working with business and technical platform owners, drive the road map to ensure adoption and leverage of Cloud capabilities;
- Develop Solution Architectures and associated artefacts for a project.
- Participate in concept and planning stages. Lead workshops and engage stakeholders as required
- Lead and participate in problem solving to deliver large scale change through process engineering, technology and people engagement
Skills and experience
- 10 years+ experience in a very similar role
- Cloud expert – Private / public / Hybrid
- Cloud architecture delivery experiences
- Experience with Cloud Native development and CICD technologies and processes
- Strong solution architecture background with expertise in Infrastructure and Applications.
- Focusing on architecture Public and Hybrid Cloud solutions, producing multi-tier, high-availability infrastructure architectures in a cloud environment adhering to DR and availability best practices.
- A deep understanding of AWS & Azure platform features, capabilities and how to optimise these for an engagement.
- Can engage with different level of stakeholders