|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- Delivery Focused IT Project Manager
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of starting and completing IT projects
- Payments experience is highly regarded & Financial Services is mandatory
- On site in Canberra
- 3-year Program – Daily Rate $$
This organisation is currently starting a large payments system migration. It is a 3-year program, and you will be responsible for starting and delivering the project so prior examples and experience of this is mandatory.
In this role you will be you will play a pivotal part working with senior level technical and business stakeholders to deliver a critical piece of work. Prior experience with large scale system migration and Payments experience (Real time payments in particular) is preferred.
- Develop the project strategy and execute into an implementation plan
- Lead the Project from initiation to delivery whilst utilising available resources and skills and meeting agreed cost, time and quality agreements
- Identify and plan resource requirements for the transition of allocated systems
- Monitor the program of works including the early identification and resolution of delivery conflicts and managing Risks
- Managing all stakeholders’ expectations on a highly visible program of work
- 5+ years' experience in managing large scale IT projects
- Ideally Payments experience (NPP)
- Banking and Financial Services experience
- Proven delivery experience having worked on and successfully managing the end to end delivery of complex IT programs and projects
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Must be able to be based in Canberra Monday-Friday
I must stress all of the above requirements are mandatory for this role and you must be based in Canberra Monday-Friday. It truly is an interesting Program of work which is paying a very competitive daily rate for 3 years.
If you have the above experience, please click apply or send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org