|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
A globally recognizable brand is looking to hire an Internal Audit Specialist to join the team.
This role is reporting into the Head of Audit and will be partnering with departments to maintain and improve operational controls and process flows.
- Identify opportunities to improve key operational internal controls and develop test plans for evaluation
- Work closely with the Head of Audit to develop the annual Internal Audit Plan.
- Analyse data which highlights areas for business improvement and provide value adding advice
- Track and follow up on outstanding open audit actions until their completion
- Preferably 3 - 5 year minimum Audit and Risk experience from a big 4 accounting firm.
- Be able to run an audit autonomously.
- Be able to manage and influence senior stakeholders. High level of communication preferred