|Posted:||10 months ago|
- Wollongong Location
- Competitive Rate & Weekly Pay
- Start ASAP
Investigate complex allegations of reportable conduct, reportable incidents and/or misconduct against or by employees and volunteers for this Government Agency.
- Ensuring sensitive conduct related matters are managed consistently with the legislative framework in a high volume work environment
- Interpreting and analysing evidence to determine findings in relation to alleged misconduct
- Understanding the clear boundaries between direct service provision and the centralised internal complaints, assessment and review process
- Undertake research, review and analysis to use in specific projects and programs or to identify issues and trends that may require referral to other business areas for appropriate action
- Liaise and work across Directorates to ensure effective interface between program development, planning, service design and policy implementation
- Tertiary qualifications
- Experience in a similar position
- Current NSW Driver’s licence
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Lydia van Vliet via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0401 461 304