|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Purpose of the role
This government authority is looking for a Senior Organisational Development professional to assist their business through some key initiatives and change.
There is a heavy emphasis on leading this work using sound project management and well researched Organisational Design principles to ensure an approach that is both collaborative and effective.
- Lead the engagement and communications with a complex range of internal and external stakeholders, including other Divisions while keeping abreast of changes, and emerging opportunities for improvement
- Drive the planning and execution of special projects undertaking and completing tasks that contribute to the overall objectives of the function
- Partner with key stakeholders to drive the analysis and performance reporting of Organisational Development services delivered to the organisation and subsequently facilitate improvement of quality and efficiency
- Develop and manage project plans, budgets and risk management plans
- Review and improve business systems and processes, and report monthly on activities, performance, trends and issues against plans and budgets
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field or relevant equivalent experience
- Previous local government experience would certainly be advantageous
- Substantial experience in providing business management support to a senior executive of a large scale, diverse organisation
- Experience in managing relationships with a complex range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
How to apply
For more information contact Sinead Quinn on (03) 8610 6103 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively, apply online below.