|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Salary:||$90 - 110K + Salary Packaging|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Senior Payroll Lead
About the Company
This well recognisable not-for-profit organisation are doing great things in the mental health area and are currently investing in their people processes and culture.
- Manage End-to End payroll for fortnightly and weekly payrun including adjustments, tracking leave, salary packaging, reporting and payroll filing.
- Ensure all leave entitlements are being calculated correctly and amendments processed where necessary.
- Complete all payroll reporting including annual leave, sick leave and hours worked for reporting purposes.
- Produce payroll journals and process upload into the general ledger within the finance system.
- Extensive end to end payroll experience in a medium to large organisation and managing multiple different pay arrangements
- Experienced in processing payroll journals into Finance system and complete Month End tasks would be beneficial
- Tertiary qualifications in HR, Payroll, Accounting and/or Business and also having experience in being part of an ERP implementation would also be beneficial, but not mandatory.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills is a must