|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$570 per day + super|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
- Parramatta (working from home until further notice)
- Initial contract until 13/3/2021
- Up to $570 a day + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for several Senior Planners to join their team. You will be part of a new program and help build a word class planning system.
- Contribute to the development of online planning products, utilising your knowledge.
- Plan and prioritise interventions regarding Planning issues
- Undertake analysis of multiple data sources to provide the best outcome
- Model options to determine cost-effective and innovative ways
- Collaborate across government, private sector, non-government and community stakeholders to develop services and implement the ePlanning mandate
- Tertiary qualifications in Urban / Town Planning, Strategic Planning, Environmental Science or another relevant discipline
- Experience working as a Town Planner
- Understanding of the NSW Planning System, Acts and Regulations
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 0431 103 255 or send an email to email@example.com