|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Develop and deliver strategic and regulatory policy and advice for this NSW Government Agency.
- Manage projects in relation to the development of strategic and regulatory policy proposals and solutions and provide well researched advice
- Undertake research and sophisticated analysis to inform new policy development and negotiations
- Develop and maintain effective stakeholder relationships to ensure stakeholders are consulted and understand the regulatory policy agenda
- Develop innovative policy proposals taking into account the legislative and regulatory frameworks, socioeconomic factors impacting on the sector and stakeholder views
- Ensure new and innovative approaches to successful strategic an regulatory policy.
- Developing policy proposals in areas of great complexity and considering a diversity of viewpoints to produce workable and effective proposals
- Manage the implementation of key projects with the guidance of senior officers to ensure they are delivered on time and to the required standard
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- Experience working collaboratively working across a range of areas to ensure coordination of effort in preparing strategic and regulatory policy options
- Experience within the NSW Government
Please apply by following the link.
For more information. Please contact Lydia on firstname.lastname@example.org