|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Senior Policy Officer - Up to $60.64 p/h + super (7hr a day)
- Policy Officer - Up to $53.20 p/h + super (7hr a day)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Senior Policy Officer and a Policy Officer support the development of strategic and regulatory policy for early childhood education. The team is especially looking at the development, implementation and management of programs that provide support to Aboriginal children, communities, and services.
About the role:
- Manage projects in relation to the development of strategic and regulatory policy proposals and solutions
- Provide well researched advice to progress the early childhood education directions and the priorities of the Government.
- Undertake research and sophisticated analysis to inform new policy development and Commonwealth/State negotiations.
- Develop and maintain effective stakeholder relationships
- Develop innovative policy proposals considering the legislative and regulatory frameworks, socioeconomic factors impacting on the sector and stakeholder views
- Manage the implementation of key projects with the guidance of senior officers
- Represent the Directorate at stakeholder forums
- Prepare quality evidence-based reports, submissions and correspondence in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate and lead workshops and consultation with Aboriginal communities, organisations and early childhood education services.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field or an equivalent in experience
- Experience developing Policy within a Government environment
- Experience working with Aboriginal communities or early childhood is beneficial
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema via email@example.com or 0431 103 255