|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
We are seeking a highly skilled individual with a proven background in procurement to join our client on an immediate basis. This is a contract position for a period of 4 weeks.
This position is to join an established procurement team within a local government organisation. The successful candidate will be involved in ongoing projects, managing contracts, tenders and compliance duties required for a successful procurement function.
Duties will include:
- End-to-end procurement focusing on best-practice
- Assisting in the drafting of contracts, using the contracts management system
- Identifying, mitigating and reporting on risks in line with best practice
- Advising stakeholders on policies, processes and legislation regarding the procurement function
- Ad hoc duties within the procurement team
Skills and experience required:
- Several years experience working within a tendering or contracts management role
- Knowledge of principals and application of contract law
- Experience working with strong subject matter experts
- An understanding of relevant legislation, in particular codes of tendering
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
If you have the above skills and experience, and are available to start on ASAP, please "APPLY" today. For further information please contact Sinead Quinn at Charterhouse on 03 8610 6103 or email@example.com.