|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Parramatta (WFH until further notice)
- Initial contract until 12/3/2021
- Up to $72.64 p/h + super (8hr a day)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Procurement Specialist to join their team in the Parramatta. The team is looking for additional Procurement Officers due to an increase in work.
Any experience in Construction procurement will be highly regarded, but the hiring manager is happy to consider strong NSW Government Procurement experience instead as well and teach the construction part.
- Prepare construction RFT document using GC21 Edition 2, MW21 and Mini Minor Work standard form of contract.
- Prepare construction consultants RFT document using Conditions of Agreement.
- Coordinate RFT publication, issue invitation to tender, prepare response to RFIs and tender addendum.
- Convene evaluation meetings, obtain tender clarifications, prepare evaluation reports and GIPAA disclosure, and participate debriefing.
- Contribute to the improvement to procurement policies, processes and operational documents.
- Manage procurement risk and process in line with the NSW Government Procurement Policy Framework and the agencies Reporting requirements.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area or proven commercial experience
- Experience within Government and/or Construction procurement
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema via email@example.com or 0431 103 255