|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
To be considered, you will have the following
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, (Signalling) or equivalent related industry experience
- Experience in project delivery and/or engineering works, preferably in a rail environment
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills to coordinate and manage relationships with multiple stakeholders to achieve client satisfaction
- Experience in providing (relevant discipline) engineering support including functional specification development, design coordination, safety in design,
- constructability reviews, testing and commissioning and applying engineering quality
- Experience in project management support, such as developing estimates, preparing schedules, managing budgets and cost, planning resources, project controls and status reporting and managing quality.
- Demonstrated experience in the successful application of relevant standards such as Australian engineering and technical standards.
- A successful background in managing risk and safety performance in compliance with safety legislation, rules and procedures.
Please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply