|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||21 days ago|
- Located in Chatswood / WFH
About the role
We are recruiting a Senior Project Manager for our client within the health sector to lead and manage their “Agile Adoption Initiative”
You’ll provide leadership and direction to the project team(s) to successfully deliver key milestones and create a performance-based, customer-focussed work culture.
We are looking for someone with:
- Extensive experience and a record of achievement in managing medium to large technical projects in a large and complex organisation.
- Strong understanding of Agile concepts and methodologies and their application for Agile Releases.
- Project Management experience within the NSW Health sector would be an advantage.
- Jira and/or PRINCE 2 Agile experience would be an advantage.
How to apply
To apply please send your updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org