|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to $72.64p/h + super|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
- Parramatta (WFH until further notice)
- Initial 6-month contract
- Up to $72.64p/h + super (7hr a day)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Senior Project Officer to work on several significant projects. One is focused on Water Efficiency, while the other is focused on Secure Yield Analysis and Climate Change
- Undertake research and formulate recommendations to support evidence-based project planning and decision making.
- Manage projects and provide guidance to project team members to deliver all key project milestones and outcomes.
- Oversee all aspects of project planning, development and implementation for a range of projects
- Maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to engage stakeholders and ensure project deliverables are met.
- Monitor and evaluate all aspects of project implementation, including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field or an equivalent in experience
- Strong business project management experience
- Experience with the water utility market
- Experience with climate change analysis (desirable)
- Excellent engagement and communication skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on email@example.com or on 0431 103 255