|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||23 days ago|
About the role
You'll get a change to develop awesome code and have a say in the direction of the product, as they have a genuinely flat structure with tech-minded leaders and a goal for the future, so this is an awesome opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career and learn and work with a brilliant team of engineers. Initially a 3.5 month contract, there's a great chance for extension as budgets are allocated in May/June.
Skills we'd like to see:
- Building a scalable web application using React.
- Write high quality code which adheres to the teams guidelines.
- Ensure all code is well documented.
- Ensure all code is well tested (unit, integration, regression, etc)
- Be prepared to have your code reviewed by other members of your team.
- Review the code of other members in your team.
- Ensure the code you write is extensible and reusable in other parts of the project.
- Ensure that all code you write is accessible (WCAG).
How to apply
If you're interested in learning more about the role and potentially setting up interviews in the new year, apply here, or send your CV to me (Tom) directly at firstname.lastname@example.org