|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Senior Risk & Governance Officer to work on Risk and Governance management strategies for the organisation. Experience working within the Government will be required for this position.
About the role:
- Support the implementation and delivery of programs and projects in the department’s governance and risk management plan, including managing and coordinating internal and external partners and stakeholders
- Apply the department’s risk management procedures in compliance with relevant standards and legislative requirements to support sound risk management practices and enable effective decision making
- Support initiatives to strengthen governance and risk management capabilities across the department by supporting the development of effective communications and professional staff development
- Support the implementation, monitoring and testing of business continuity plans across the department.
- Undertake research and formulate recommendations to support evidence based improvements to governance and risk management in the department.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
- Experience working within the NSW Government
- Proven experience working in a similar capacity
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0431 103 255