|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Great opportunity for a Salesforce Developer to join a federal agency for a long-term contract and be part of a large digital transformation project
- Implementing Salesforce based solution using Apex programming language, Lightning Web Components, Integrations (RestAPI, SOAP, Platform Event) technologies, Process Builder, Flow Builder etc.
- Develop and implement automated functional test for Salesforce.
- Deploying of change sets and packages.
- Conduct code reviews and peer programming.
- Mentoring junior Salesforce developers.
- Work on troubleshooting and support tasks.
- Several years of experience working in Salesforce Development with a range of Salesforce technologies including but not limited to Force.com, Service Cloud, Community Cloud etc.
- Solid working experience with Salesforce Apex programming language, Lightning Web Component, Aura Component, Integration, Data Modelling, App Builder, Flow Builder, Process Builder, Salesforce DX, Git repository, Continuous Deployment pipeline (GitLab or Azure DevOp).
- Salesforce Certifications (minimum Platform Developer 1).
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with business and technical stakeholders at all levels.
- Working experience in Salesforce Mobile SDK and Salesforce Mobile App Development
- Working experience in MuleSoft integration development
How to Apply
Please apply here or send me your updated cv for immediate response at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of this role, Australian Citizens need only apply. Candidates should be able to obtain baseline clearance.