|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
A Global Financial Services business is looking for a Senior Security Specialist to come onboard to help strengthen the security within the business. You will help protect the Confidentiality, Integrity and Accessibility of the organisations information systems.
Responsibilities include policy and governance, security design, security operations and monitoring, along with assessing systems, identifying gaps and putting an action into place to remediate those gaps identified.
- Ensure security requirements are identified, designed and implemented in BAU, projects and ad-hoc work requests
- Identifying and responding to security events
- Assist relevant teams in identifying short falls and addressing them in a timely manner
- Working with third party vendors to identify solutions
- Staying up to date with new and emerging security threats
Skills and attributes
- Detailed understanding along with some hands-on experience with Active Directory, Anti-Virus, Firewalls, Web Applications Firewalls, Intrusion Protection Systems, SIEM technologies.
- Demonstrated experience with security architecture and design.
- Solid understanding of ASD essential 8
- Solid understanding of OWASP Top 10
- Detailed understanding of Microsoft operating systems and technologies
- CISSP highly regarded
If you are looking for a challenge in a fast-paced working environment and team that can benefit from your skills and knowledge, then get in touch today.