|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the company
My client is a global leader in delivering document and email management solutions. Due to growth within the business, they are currently recruiting for a Senior Software Engineer to join their development team on a permanent basis.
About the role
You will be leading the design and implementation of new product features, writing and maintaining unit tests, undertaking complex troubleshooting/ implementing mission critical fixes, collaborating with QA resources, responsible for CI/CD pipelines whilst following an agile approach to software development! You will have proven experience in building software that integrates deeply with Microsoft Office and will ideally have a thorough understanding of Microsoft SharePoint. This role will see your daily activities span the codebases for a multiple range of products using a variety of technology stacks to build Windows desktop and web applications.
- To be successful in your application for this position you will need to have the following experience:
- Windows desktop application development using .NET Framework and technologies including WPF and VSTO.
- ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET Core Identity and OAuth 2.0.
- Scalable, cloud-first development in Microsoft Azure with a particular focus on App Service, Azure Functions, Azure Storage and Azure Active Directory.
- Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise and Visual Studio Code
- Front-end UI frameworks including React.
- Test and mocking frameworks including Jest and Moq.
- Crash dump analysis using WinDbg.
- DevOps practices.
To be successful in this role you will be highly motivated and proactive. Using your extensive software engineering experience, you will build in quality with each line of code. A working knowledge of document management practices is highly regarded!
What's in it for you?
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global document management solutions organisation. They are offering a competitive salary of $130,000- $150,000 + Super. This role will be a mix of working from home and working in the office which is based in Sydney CBD.
To apply for this role, please submit your application. If you have any questions prior to your application, please feel free to contact me prior to applications: email@example.com. You MUST be Australian based and have full working rights (Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident) All applications will be treated as confidential.